Please visit my sites Queer Music Heritage and OutRadio

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Levi Kreis Releases LGBT Charity EP





My current OutRadio show for September features a special hour-long interview with Levi Kreis, and his interviews are always a delight, this is our fifth one. And I've just done a blog post plugging the show five days ago....But got some very cool news about a special release. And I don't usually just grab from a press release, but it covers it so well:


So, you can get this very cool song X8, at the Bandcamp page, and I love that site as it allows you to contribute more than the asking price, a nice thing for people to do, for this charity. The song features UK rapper QBoy, and this is a great combo.


And, yeah, I'm not above using sexy photos of our guys to keep your attention just a bit longer. If sex sells, this is a good time...:)




No comments:

Post a Comment